Revitalize, refresh, and feed your skin!
Adding Chia Seeds to your beauty regimen can do wonders! I've written about the benefits of this nutritional powerhouse in a chia seeds pudding recipes here.
1 Tbsp Ground Chia Seeds
1 Tbsp Distilled or Natural Spring Water
1-2 Drops Lemon Essential Oil
1-2 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
(The essential oils are optional for further toning and soothing benefits)
1 Tsp Coconut Oil (Optional for dry skin)
1. If not already, grind the chia seeds into a powder using a coffee grinder or any kind of blender should do.
2. Add the water, optional oils and stir
3. Let it sit for a couple of minutes until it thickens into a gel consistency
4. Apply the mask to a clean face
5. Let this magic work on your face for 10-15 minutes
6. Before washing it off, wet your hands and rub your face gently in circular motions to exfoliate.
Then rub in upward motions for an anti-ageing face massage (blog post on this coming soon)
7. Wash the mask off thoroughly
9. Bask in the glory of your beautiful, soft and glowing skin! 😊
Have you tried a Chia Seeds Face Mask?
What do you put in it?
How has it worked for you? Let me know below.
Peace, Love and Light Finer Fam💚